The 80 column MICROLINE 720 Plus dot matrix printer combines fast, reliable multi-part forms printing with energy saving features and long lasting ribbons to lower running costs. Robust design, super quick print speed, fast throughput and ability to manage heavier papers and labels make it ideal for printing in a wide range of demanding environments including vehicle repair and service centres, warehouses and factories.
Versatile paper handling - Manages heavy media, prints up to 7 copies simultaneously
Printing receipts, invoices, picking lists, spreadsheets and a range of other documents on single or multi-part paper, the MICROLINE 720 Plus is ideal for high duty applications. The on-board tractor feed unit can be front or rear mounted providing the added flexibility of feeding both cut sheet paper or continuous forms.
- 80-column dot matrix printer
- Four paper paths handle cut sheet paper and continuous forms
- Print single or multi-part papers up to 7 copies
- Optional push and pull tractor units load two different media types and feed heavier papers and labels
- Roll Paper Stand option for printing long passenger lists, call logs, data logs and other documents
Super-fast - Rapid print speeds of up to 700 characters per second
Powering through a range of documents at rapid print speeds of up to 700 characters per second (cps), the MICROLINE 720 Plus is ideal for busy commercial environments. Multiple emulations allow simple set up when replacing slow or failing printers.
- Super-fast 700cps print speeds
- Races through up to 7-part forms and lists for faster transactions.
- Microline, Epson FX and IBM PPR compatibility
- Simple, 'clean hands' ribbon changing
Durable device - Long life 9-pin print head, high MTBF of 25,000 hours
Operating quickly and efficiently in often challenging commercial environments, the reliable MICROLINE 720 Plus features a long life 9-pin character print head and long mean time between failures (MTBF) rate of 25,000 hours.
- Operates in challenging environments
- Long life 400 million character print head
- High MTBF rate of 25,000 hours
Cost saving features - Long life ribbons, in-built power saving technology
Combining long life ribbons with energy-saving technology, the cost effective MICROLINE 720 Plus keeps running costs low.
- Long life ribbons (8 million characters)
- In-built power saving technology consumes just 1.5W in Sleep Mode
- General Information
- OKI Data
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- Product Model
- Product Name
- MICROLINE 720 Plus
- Product Type
- Dot Matrix Printer
- Limited Warranty
- 1 Year