The TM-T88VI is a state-of-the-art receipt printer, offering fast print speeds and high reliability, with advanced features to support the coexistence of traditional PC POS with the web and tablet POS services.
Ideal for retailers and hospitality businesses looking to tap into the benefits of web and tablet POS services while maintaining compatibility with existing applications, the TM-T88VI offers an ideal solution for customer-facing businesses of all sizes, and some of the most advanced features on the market.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Connect to multiple devices simultaneously - printer can be dynamically shared by legacy POS terminals, tablets and mobile devices, as well as cloud servers
- Triple-interface connectivity to future-proof growing businesses - maximum flexibility with three options, including built-in USB and Ethernet
- Print from web-based applications - incorporates Epson's ePOS Print Technology
- Distributed proximity-based printing - through Epson's beacon support using BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Easy printing from mobile devices - NFC (Near Field Communication) technology for easy pairing with your device
- Ultra fast transaction times - print speeds up to 350 mm/sec, plus a high-speed auto cutter
- Advanced paper-saving functions - top-margin and character-height reduction features help reduce paper usage by up to 49 percent
- Reliability you can count on - printhead life of 200 km, plus an auto cutter life of 3 million cuts
- Low total power consumption - operating power of 1.8 A and standby power of 0.5 W
State-of-the-art PC, tablet and web-based POS receipt printer
The TM-T88VI can print receipts directly from the web, tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices using XML commands, and offers internal storage for database and web content uploads. It coexists with traditional PC-based applications, and works on several platforms so it's simple to integrate with your existing network. All models come with Ethernet connectivity, with optional Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity available.
Paper saving functionality
The TM-T88VI offers advanced paper-saving functions, allowing you to reduce wastage by up to 49% without affecting legibility. These optional features include white space removal, barcode and character height reduction. The TM-T88VI prints your logo on the next receipt before cutting the one before it, and has backward paper feeding, to ensure maximum paper usage.
Easy to integrate
The TM-T88VI offers a variety of tools for configuration, operation, installation support and development, as well as TM-Utility for easy set-up. SDKs are available for software developers to create native apps for Android, iOS and Windows devices or web applications.
- General Information
- Epson Corporation
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Model
- Product Name
- TM-T88VI Direct Thermal Printer
- Product Type
- Direct Thermal Printer
- Limited Warranty
- 48 Month