Delivering great results in demanding commercial environments, the MICROLINE 390 TURBO Plus 80-column dot matrix printer easily handles cut sheets, continuous feed paper and multi-part forms. Ideal for printing receipts, invoices, picking lists, reports and spreadsheets in a wide range of retail, production and other commercial environments, its 24-pin print head can produce up to 5 high-quality documents simultaneously.
Robust performer - Tough, reliable 24-pin dot matrix printer
Relied upon by a range of business types and users for its consistent performance, the MICROLINE 390 TURBO Plus dot matrix printer is well-suited to a wide range of high-speed data listing and multi-part forms applications.
- Up to 390 characters per second (cps) print speed
- USB and Parallel interfaces with RS232 and Network options
- IBM and Epson emulations
Multiple applications - Versatile device handles a wide range of tasks
The versatile MICROLINE 390 TURBO Plus dot matrix printer creates a wide range of output, from receipts, invoices and picking lists to reports and spreadsheets, producing up to 5 high-quality documents simultaneously. Top, bottom and rear paper input paths and a built-in rear push tractor feed unit provide flexibility, while optional bottom push and top pull tractor units are available to allow the loading of two different media types simultaneously or for feeding heavier papers and labels.
- Multi-part paper-handling (original + 4 copies)
- Roll Paper Stand option available for economically printing passenger lists, call logs, data logs and other tasks
Fine quality - Sharp 24-pin output, detailed, easy-to-read text
Consistently creating high-quality, easy-to-read output, the MICROLINE 390 TURBO Plus features a 24-pin print head for sharp, detailed labels, barcodes, forms and other tasks where presentation and readability matters.
- 24-pin print head delivers sharp, detailed text
- Easy change 2 million character cartridge ribbon
- Comprehensive range of scalable fonts and barcode support
Cost-saving design - In-built eco features reduce running costs
Developed to be eco-friendly, the MICROLINE 390 TURBO Plus dot matrix printer is enhanced with the latest power management technology. Power consumption is reduced to just 1.5W in Sleep Mode, delivering significant energy savings over the extensive lifespan of the device.
- Eco-friendly technology, Sleep Mode consumes just 1.5W
- Low-tear and auto-park help eliminate wastage
- General Information
- OKI Data
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- Product Model
- Product Name
- MICROLINE ML390 Dot Matrix Printer
- Product Type
- Dot Matrix Printer
- Limited Warranty
- 1 Year